Read our Call to Action for policy makers
Fertility education poster
A group of experts from UK, Australia, Canada, Sweden, Denmark and Portugal have got together to work on a global fertility education campaign. The launch of a fertility education poster will take place in the EU Parliament on 5th November during the meeting ‘My Fertility, My Future, My Family’ that has been organised by Fertility Europe during our annual European Fertility Week. In this meeting Fertility Europe has gathered medical representatives, educators, patients and politicians to work together for EU regulation on education.
Find the posters in other languages.
When are looking for fertility education, you come across lots of pages on the web. It is important to identify the websites with actual and correct information about (in)fertility.
Here we give you some suggestions in different European languages to check out.
- Fertility Education by the British Fertility Society
- Video: Your fertility matters
- Video: Fertility Technologies Shaping Modern Families
- Reproductive Life plan (in 7 languages)
- Over zwanger worden op Thuisarts.nl – info van het Nederlands Huisarts Genootschap
- Over straks zwanger worden – info van College Perinatale Zorg (CPZ) en Erfocentrum
- Gezond zwanger worden – info van het Voedingscentrum
- Website-ul a fost lansat in 2019 de Asociatia SOS Infertilitatea si ofera informatii referitoare la educatia despre fertilitate, cu accent pe factorul varsta feminina.
Can’t find trustworthy information in your language? Ask your local patient association.
Find their contact info in the list of our member organizations.